1. Name and contact details of the controller and the company data protection officer
RA Tobias Scheidacker
Phone: + 49 (0) 30 - 88 48 90 0
Fax: + 49 (0) 30 - 88 48 90 17
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as the nature and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When calling our website www.ikb-law.blog The browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- used browser and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well
- for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Paragraph 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes of data collection listed above. In no case do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you personally.
b) When registering for our newsletter (if available)
If, according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR, we use your email address to send you our newsletter on a regular basis. It is sufficient to provide an email address to receive the newsletter.
The deregistration is possible at any time, for example via a link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you are welcome to unsubscribe at any time email@example.com send via email.
c) By using our contact form
For questions of any kind, we offer you the opportunity to contact us via a form provided on the website. It is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address so that we know who the request came from and to answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
The data processing for the purpose of contacting us takes place in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR based on your voluntarily given consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after completion of the request made by you.
3. Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place.
We only share your personal information with third parties if:
- According to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR have given express consent to this,
- the transfer according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that the transfer pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR there is a legal obligation, and
- this is legally permissible and according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR is necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
In the cookie information is stored, each resulting in connection with the specific terminal used. However, this does not mean that we are immediately aware of your identity.
In addition, to improve usability, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a specified period of time. If you visit our site again to use our services, it will automatically recognize that you have already been with us and what inputs and settings you have made, so you do not have to re-enter them.
The data processed by cookies are required for the purposes mentioned to safeguard our legitimate interests and those of third parties in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR required.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or always a hint appears before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely may mean that you can not use all features of our website.
5. Analysis Tools
a) Tracking tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are based on Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR carried out. With the tracking measures used, we want to ensure a needs-based design and the continuous optimization of our website. On the other hand, we use tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for you in order to optimize our offer. These interests are to be regarded as legitimate within the meaning of the aforementioned regulation.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
i) Google Analytics1
For the purpose of the needs-based design and continuous optimization of our pages, we use Google Analytics, a web analytics service of the Google Inc.. (Https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter “Google”). In this context, pseudonymised usage profiles are created and cookies (see section 4) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
- Browser type / version,
- used operating system,
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
- Host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- Time of server request,
are transferred to a Google server in the US and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity, and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage for the purpose of market research and customization of these websites. This information may also be transferred to third parties if required by law or if third parties process this data in the order. In no case will your IP address be merged with other data provided by Google. The IP addresses are anonymized, so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting the browser software accordingly; however, we point out that in this case not all features of this website may be fully exploited.
You may also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by entering a Download and install browser add-on (Https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie will be set which prevents the future collection of your data when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again.
For more information about privacy in connection with Google Analytics, see the Google Analytics Help (Https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de).
ii) Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
We also use Google Conversion Tracking to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our website. In doing so, Google Adwords will set a cookie (see section 4) on your computer if you have reached our website via a Google ad.
These cookies lose their validity after 30 days and are not for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages of the Adwords customer's website and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and the customer can recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to this page.
Each Adwords customer receives a different cookie. Cookies can not be tracked via the websites of Adwords customers. The information gathered using the conversion cookie is used to generate conversion statistics for Adwords customers who have opted for conversion tracking. Adwords customers hear the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a conversion tracking tag page. However, they do not receive any information that personally identifies users.
6. Data subject rights
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you can obtain information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a The right to lodge a complaint, the origin of your data, if we have not collected it, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information on their details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless processing to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims is required;
- In accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data if you dispute the correctness of the data, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data, but you do this to assert or exercise it or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transmitted to another person responsible;
- to revoke your consent given to us at any time in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent in the future
- to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our office.
7. Right of objection
If your personal data is based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR are processed, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, provided there are reasons for this that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case you have a general right of objection, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
8. data security
We use the popular SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method within the site visit, in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. As a rule, this is an 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we will instead use 128-bit v3 technology. Whether a single page of our website is encrypted is shown by the closed representation of the key or lock icon in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
1 Data protection authorities require the use of Google Analytics for the completion of a contract data processing agreement. A corresponding template is under http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.pdf offered by Google.